Sunday, April 5, 2009

Well..... It happened.





No, I'm not talking about labor or baby coming in an exciting way.... I'm talking about our notorious "Quincy Princess" finding scissors and attacking her hair. Actually, considering her age, it wasn't too terrible-- but still, it's two weeks before her Uncle Nathan's wedding and she still got in trouble.  Brandon and I tried not to laugh (with relatively good success) and hopefully Quincy learned her lesson and wont attempt it again.... apparently she thought it was time for a haircut.




2 comments:

Jessi said...

oh NO! She is so so sad about it!!!! Poor little Quincy! I just love her :) They came into Crest the other day and I asked Quincy when that baby was gonna come and she said "Tomorrow" so matter-of-factly. And I said "Tomorrow?" And she said "Yeah! My mom will push it out tomorrow." I just love her!!!

Hoggards said...

That's not TOO bad. And that face with the lip is classic! :( How sad for her. She's still a cutie!