I'll let Valynn get on and write something I'm just going to put some pictures up. Well ok I'll give you a little info. we have a new baby BOY !! His name is Richard Benjamin Haslam , we plan on calling him Benjamin. He was born on friday April 10th at 6:02 pm 9 lbs. 1 oz. and 20 and a half in. long. He and his mother are doing well.
10 comments:
What a big boy! He looks lovely! Congrats!
I love that name! YEAH!
Congratulations! What an exciting day! I'm glad you're all doing well.
Yay, congratulations to you guys! A boy too, that's so exciting. Glad to hear everything went well and you are doing well.
We're so happy for you guys and so excited that it'sa boy. A little cousin for Jax to play with. Of course we should have known it would be a boy or you would have broken the pattern:) We're glad everything went well. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
Wow A boy! Let the games being:) There is nothing like having a boy.
Congratulations! That's wonderful. What a lucky boy.
Congratulations on your new little one. I am very happy for you guys. Glad you are all doing well.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so so happy for you guys getting your boy! I love him and I haven't even seen him yet! Oh he is so perfect! Congrats again!
That is awesome! You have a little boy now! He's gunna have to be tough cause his big sisters are going to mal him! He's darling!
Congratulations on the Boy! He looks absolutely adorable! how exciting!
Post a Comment