So, its been a week. Benjamin, so far has been pretty mild tempered and I love to snuggle him. We had a photo shoot yesterday... Some of them turned out okay... Brandon and his dad came up with the lacrosse stick prop.
Those pictures are so cute. He is so precious. Did Brandon take them? Maybe he could snap a few of Jax for me while we're there, and I'd love to get some of the two babies together. Can't wait to see him in a couple days.
5 comments:
He really is so dang cute! The pictures turned out awesome! I hope you're feeling good!
Oh what cute pictures!!!! He is so dang cute, I love him so much
Those pictures are so cute. He is so precious. Did Brandon take them? Maybe he could snap a few of Jax for me while we're there, and I'd love to get some of the two babies together. Can't wait to see him in a couple days.
Such cute pictures! He is adorable!
Congratulations! I am so happy that everything went well, he is adorable!
Post a Comment