
President and Sister Rogers (his mission president) with Brandon. President Rogers got a kick out of the way Brandon had turned out. :) It was worth missing the BYU Football game!

We enjoyed meeting up again with Brandon's mission friends. The girls and I tried to keep ourselves entertained while Brandon wandered down memory lane. In a row.... Elder Stevenson, Elder Lenier, Elder Haslam, Elder Birt

This was Eleanor's favorite pass-time while we were there... She carted it around forever and fought off the other kids in order to "keep her claim"-- she mostly liked to watch her feet as she pushed it across the room.

A few more companions.... Elder Johnson, Elder Haslam, Elder Budge

Quincy: the entertainer. -- Future American Idol contestant.
(It's hard to hear, lots of background noise, but its cute...) Don't you love how distracted she gets during her performance.... "I gotta, I gotta go...." -- great exit kiddo!
1 comment:
Dude, Aaron was totally singing that song in the car today! Gotta love "rocket", my kids do. And now you know what to get Elanor for Christmas!
Post a Comment