On Tuesday Amber's preschool class went to the pumpkin patch and were able to invite friends to come too. Sarah and Amber were nice enough to invite us (and since I was on my call week I was able to go). They had lots of fun stuff including multiple play grounds, animals to look at, and a light exhibit (that really appeared to be a .. "I was told to empty out this storage shed and make an exhibit out of it all, so here you go: including Cinderella's/Santa's sleigh, Mickey Mouse, Charlie and the Pumpkin Factory, etc.-- mostly adult oriented by the tongue-in-cheek captions)-- the girls had lots of fun and were able to take pumpkins home too. We'll have to carve them another day. :)
I also love that pic of Norah through the tunnel thing.. way cool. Anyway, I need your guys' email address cuz we're going private and I want you to still be able to see our blog if you want. Email me jlynne3311@hotmail.com :)
3 comments:
How fun! Is that the place just off of Geneva Road? We gotta go there soon and get our pumpkins!
I love the pumpkin patch. WE use to always go. I haven't been able to find one in Idaho yet. It looks like they had fun.
I also love that pic of Norah through the tunnel thing.. way cool. Anyway, I need your guys' email address cuz we're going private and I want you to still be able to see our blog if you want. Email me jlynne3311@hotmail.com :)
Post a Comment