Friday, October 10, 2008

Bridal Veil Falls

So, we tried to take the girls up the canyon to enjoy the fall colors. We stopped at Bridal Veil falls thinking it might be a good photo shoot-- why is it that little girls don't cooperate during photo opportunities... This was the best we could get of Eleanor-- she was showing me where her ears are.
I took this one of Quincy and was glad we had at least ONE picture where she had somewhat of a smile on her face. What a punkin-- do you like the belly hanging out! She is growing SO FAST!
Peace dude.
Daddy and his girls... I should probably turn this black and white... oh well. -- the fall colors were pretty.

4 comments:

Jessi said...

I love that picture of Eleanor!! She is my favorite! And Quincy and her belly shirt... too cute! It's funny though how one day it fits and the next day, no more! I swear Kynzie is growing like that right now...

Hoggards said...

Such cute little girls! I love that Quincy's belly is showing! I feel like Missy's always is unless she's wearing a HUGE shirt! Man, I totally should've made it up the canyon before it turned freezing cold!

Kristen and Rob Christiansen said...

OH those girls are so cute. That little Norah is so funny! Quincy is getting so big, I love them so much!!

aabrownfamily said...

Cute Pictures. I was hoping we'd be able to drive up the canyon and see the leaves before we left the other day. Oh, well. It was good to see you guys. Oh, and I love that video of Quincy singing. It was cute. It was fun to see her and Leah and Kelsey play so well together.

P.S. I'll try to get pictures sent for the calendar in the next couple days.