Thursday, May 22, 2008

Brandon and I are anxiously awaiting our cruise. We set sail on Memorial Day and are so excited! Thank you Pres. Bush for the economy stimulus check! :) Brandon told me yesterday though that he wished we had another child born last year so that our check was for even more. Yeah... hahahahahaha! 3 kids under 3 right now? I don't think that would be good for my psyche!

We set sail from Los Angeles, and then port in San Diego, Catalina Island, and Ensanada Mexico before returning on Friday morning. I think it will be fun but I wish I could find a good "cocktail dress" in my size-- I guess that is what I get for being fat! :)

Sarah and Kristen, you guys are life savers for being willing to care for the girls while B and I are gone. My mom said she was willing to help anytime as well while we are gone-- so anytime you need a break!! You guys are GREAT!! We love you! (I'll try to have my house clean before we leave so you're not swimming through all the clutter!)

ETD: 2 days!

2 comments:

Jonathan and Michelle said...

I hope that you guys have so much fun!! I'm sure it will be a nice break from "everyday life".

Hoggards said...

Saw your link on Michelle's blog! I've been wondering what you're up to and how you are doing! Cruising is awesome for couples with kids! And PS, I'm pretty sure that 3 kids under 3 would be a joke, I'm soon to find out myself!