


Well, that was short lived. Brandon and I decided to get a puppy because we thought the girls would enjoy it. Eleanor always goes crazy when she hears a dog bark and everything. So, on April 26th we got a german shorthair/lab mix-- she was 6 weeks old. It took about a week of attempting to housetrain and keeping the girls from killing the dog (Eleanor's favorite past-time was carrying the dog around with one arm under its front legs and the other strangling it) before he was ready to find the dog a new home. So, this evening- MEG went to a friend's house to grow up-- too bad I couldn't see this coming and already pre-paid for all her vet visits for the first 4 months.... :) I guess I should have known.
4 comments:
That's too bad! She is such a cute dog!
Hey! It's Jessi. I heard about the puupy story :( so sad but she is SOOO cute!! And Quincy loved her so much! You can tell from the pictures! Anyway just wanted to say hi :)
whoops I was typing too fast I guess.. but in my last message I meant to say PUPPY.. ha ha.. sorry
She is a really cute puppy. We unfortunately tried the dog thing too and it didn't last long. I love dogs, but until my children are old enough to help take care of it then we will not be adding another one to the family!
I'm so glad that you found my blog and that you started one for your family. Your girls are so big, and adorable!
Post a Comment