Saturday, May 31, 2008

We're back!






Well, we're back and we found the girls safe and sound and in good hands with Sarah when we got home. (for pics of THEIR adventures while we were gone, see Sarah and Amber's page in the "haslams friends" section.) Brandon and I had a great time visiting Hollywood, San Diego, Catalina Island, and Ensenada. I think our favorite spot was catalina island because we actually did an excursion while we were there-- snorkeling. It was SO COOL! Anyway, here's some pics. B and I decided that if we ever do a cruise again-- we'd prefer to go with at least a few other people we know. Its just hard to entertain each other for that long, every minute of every day without any other friends or family around! Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Hoggards said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Cruising is fun, but I have only gone with my family. It's definitely fun with a big group you already know! Glad you guys got a nice break!