Poor Benjamin was SO tired. He fell asleep in the first 5 minutes! We had fun sledding today, with just a few minor casualties. It's always nice when you can find snow gear on sale early in the season in anticipation of snowfall. (that and buy big, so hopefully it will fit next year!) Happy New Year!
How fun! Sledding is a chore with 3 kids as I recently found out! Thankfully Steve was with me! And I totally hear ya on the pricy winter clothes - every year - totally annoying! At least you have two girls in a row and can do hand me downs!
I have never realized how much Eleanor looks like YOU!!! I love her! You guys are so cute! Love the sledding pics. And good luck with the diet! ..or more.. counting calories. I did the HCG and have a bunch of recipes from that if you'd like. They're 500 calorie meals but if you used a little less of certain things it would be the same. Mostly fruits, veggies, and meats. I used to do lettuce wraps. Those are pretty low in calories if you dont use dressings and such.
3 comments:
How fun! Sledding is a chore with 3 kids as I recently found out! Thankfully Steve was with me! And I totally hear ya on the pricy winter clothes - every year - totally annoying! At least you have two girls in a row and can do hand me downs!
I have never realized how much Eleanor looks like YOU!!! I love her! You guys are so cute! Love the sledding pics. And good luck with the diet! ..or more.. counting calories. I did the HCG and have a bunch of recipes from that if you'd like. They're 500 calorie meals but if you used a little less of certain things it would be the same. Mostly fruits, veggies, and meats. I used to do lettuce wraps. Those are pretty low in calories if you dont use dressings and such.
Cute little sledders!
Post a Comment