Friday, September 25, 2009

Bridal Veil Falls




















The other day we took a drive up Provo Canyon and Brandon, Quincy, and Eleanor hiked up to the falls. I currently have the unpleasant experience of tendonitis in my right foot so I had to stay at the bottom with Benjamin. They had a good time, without any major incidents.... but mostly it was a good photo op.... I love the colors in the canyon right now!

3 comments:

Hanson Family said...

I love the one of you and Benjamin! That is so so cute!

Hoggards said...

Cute pics! I love that one of you and Benjamin! And your girls are adorable! Take it easy on your foot!!

aabrownfamily said...

I am so jealous! We were going to come this weekend, and we were going to get pictures done becuase I'm sure it's just beautiful right now. But now Leah's sick and we can't come, and I'm so sad. Cute pictures by the way.