Saturday, July 18, 2009

Annual Cherry Hill visit

Every year, the weekend before the 24th of July the Haslam family (and friends) get together for a few days of swimming, camping, good food, and fun up at Cherry Hill Waterpark in Kaysville. We had a great time this year! Quincy and Eleanor especially liked the lazy river and the "dragon" waterslides. Quincy attempted the "Cardiac Canyon" waterslide but decided it was "NOT fun!" and she would do it again "Maybe when I am 7." Benjamin even got in the water a few times!

I was surprised how well we avoided severe sunburns (as we were there in 100 degree weather both days!) and also how comfortable and independent Quincy and Eleanor became in the water while wearing lifejackets. We had lots of fun!


1 comment:

Jessi said...

It was SO fun!! I'll have to email you the pics Sarah and I took! What's your email? Email it to me jlynne3311@hotmail.com