Friday, July 31, 2009

What a smiler!


Benjamin is such a good boy! He loves to grin and "talk" to everyone around him, gives open mouth kisses, and has learned to roll from side to side while he lies on his back, but still can't roll over from belly to back. Quincy and Eleanor are great older sisters-- love to give him kisses and hugs (to the point of me getting irritated... Benjamin seems to love the attention, though!)
I'm glad Brandon is so talented in photography! He took this picture of Benjamin, and in my opinion it looks as good as any of the professional ones we've had taken!

3 comments:

Karie said...

He's darling! How fun!

Hanson Family said...

I love this picture! He sure is a cute boy!

Hoggards said...

He is sooo cute! And yes, Brandon's picture looks just like a professional had taken it. Maybe I need to hire him! :)