Friday, January 16, 2009

So Brandon is on his way to Logan to help Brant and Camia move and me and the girls get to have a weekend together... tonight we are watching "Ariel's Beginning" I'm very excited! :)

The pregnancy is going well. We don't know the gender of the baby, we like to wait until the birth, so not a whole lot of "blue" or "pink" buying frenzies going on. We are still having a hard time deciding on names. Brandon seems to like a few that I don't like a whole lot, and vice versa-- so the search continues. I took my glucose tolerance test at my last OB appt. and it came back negative, so I do not have gestational diabetes.... Hooray!

Yesterday was GNO with the Chickletts. We went to Los Hermanos and celebrated Melissa Peterson and my birthdays and went to see Bride Wars.-- It was a good show to go see with girlfriends, I'm sure Brandon wouldn't have been very entertained. Its always nice to get out with good friends!

2 comments:

Pam And Scott said...

Saw your picture on Shannons blog looks like you guys had a blast!!

Love the Dolt comment!

Hoggards said...

I have no idea how you go all the way til birth to find out what you are having! That would drive me bonkers! Glad everything looks good so far though!