Saturday, August 16, 2008

The last 6 weeks in a blur

So, Its been forever since I last posted. I jumped on the FACEBOOK bandwagon and have since been re-connecting with old high school friends and acquaintances. Which in all honesty has been pretty cool! Its amazing the variety of lives we have all diverted to after once having lots in common!
I enjoyed Girls Camp the first week of August and then Brandon returned the "single parent" favor this weekend as he left on a backpacking trip as a priesthood leader for our YW program up in the high Uintas. Apparently they had fun, but Brandon didn't pack very warm and said he froze at night. The girls and I did fairly well while he was gone, with only a few hiccups (its easy for me to say that, I worked for two of the three days and the girls got to play with Sarah and my mom!) While Brandon was gone Quincy got a hair cut.... her first significant one. I thought it turned out pretty cute-- but Brandon was a little frustrated at how short it is- I think it will grow on him though. :)

Other that that.... GO USA!!

2 comments:

Jackie Sullivan said...

I'm excited too see Q's hair! I bet its way cute!

Unknown said...

Busy busy, but it sounds like lots of fun!