So, knowing full well that I will have some people wanting to hit me, Brandon and I are now announcing that I am 7.5 weeks pregnant and expecting our third child in April 2009. I usually don't make a pregnancy announcement until after 12 weeks, but there have been too many situations requiring explanation to hold out any longer. This makes me nervous as I have had more "problems" with this pregnancy than my previous two-- so I'm praying I don't lose this one and have to retract the announcement... but I had an ultrasound done last Friday morning and saw a teeny peanut of a baby with a fluttering heart, so.... so far, so good.
10 comments:
Valynn I can't believe you lied to us! That's okay I'm excited that we'll have our babies together! I think your a week or two ahead of me yeah!
Congratulations, that is so exciting! Good luck with everything!
Congrats, I wish I was there to give you a hug!
It's so hard, to tell or not to tell...
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope everything is ok! I am so excited for your little #3! I love you guys!
I am now going to hold a grudge for the next 3 months- because you LIED! Valynn lied. Who would'uv thunk it? You know I am excited for you! 4 of the 5 girls pregnant together again.... but only for 3 more days!
Love ya!
Fun times! I'm excited to see how three is! CRAZY GIRL!
Congratulations Valynn! That is so exciting! Hooray for number three!
Yea! We're so excited for you guys. Sorry things haven't been as smooth with this one. We hope you're doing ok and we love you!
Hooray for you! 3 is crazy, but fun too! I have to say that I'm jealous you girls get together so religiously! Can I come to one??? :) And PS, I didn't realize until you pointed it out that 2 of my 3 kids had the same name as siblings in your family! They are awesome names!
WE are so happy for you guys! Congratulations. we miss ya!
Post a Comment