Why is that AGE 3 is so well known for talkativeness? Some things that are said are so.... so... inappropriate?!!
Last Sunday is church there was a Young woman in our ward who has fairly dark hair and had bleached a small section in the back a strikingly contrasting blonde color.... she then had done in in a hair claw with the hair ends poking out the top of the claw.... Eleanor's comment: "Mommy, Mommy! That girl's hair looks like a chicken!"
Again, this Sunday, in church, we walked in (late of course) and sat behind one of the more elderly couples in our ward. The man is very kind and soft spoken, but like many old people his ears are still growing and have a few vagrant hairs growing from them. Eleanor's comment as she looks at the back of his head: "Mommy, Mommy! Guess what?! That man's ears look like a pig! (HUGE grin)"
My response: ".................................................(blink, blink)................... Thank you, Eleanor. Now sit down please." My thought-- I hope he is hard of hearing, so he didn't hear her say that.
4 comments:
I can't even count the times I've been embarrassed by my girls innocent honesty. I don't even want to know the comments they make when I'm not around.
OH the things kids say! LOL!
I love the classic things kids say! They tend to verbalize out loud the things the rest of us think but don't dare say! Makes for lots of laughs and some embarrassment!
Hilarious! Missy has turned super chatty and says the most random things! I wish I could carry a tape recorder in my pocket and turn it on each time she comes in to tell me something. And I was thinking the same thing about the elderly man, he probably didn't hear her!
Post a Comment