Oh, my sweet Eleanor (explanation follows)
Last night during FHE (BTW: We have had family night regularly for the past 5 weeks now, which I am very proud of!) Anyway, last night our lesson was on Easter and what Christ's death and resurrection meant for us. I was explaining (very excitedly to keep the girl's attention) that people who didn't like Jesus decided to kill him and they hung him on the cross. After he died they put him in a big room with a big rock in front of the door and 3 days later he was resurrected.
Mom: "And Jesus was resurrected very first, and because he was resurrected, that means WE can be resurrected after we die too! Hooray!"
Eleanor: "Hooray! Yeah! Rock off, Mom!" holding her arm out straight in front of her with her hand in a fist.
Yeah, I rocked off my 3 year old in celebration of Christ's resurrection and the atonement.
2 comments:
Hey, at least she's excited! ha ha! I love it!
Haha!! That's awesome. Whatever it takes to get them to learn, right? :D
Post a Comment