Thursday, December 17, 2009

Busy Holidays

So I know that the holidays are especially busy for everyone. At the hospital we usually about double our surgical schedule census for the 6 weeks between Thanksgiving and the end of the year. This year, in spite of the poor economy, is no different. It is really busy, but it is a blessing because it is good job security, but it leaves me feeling pretty exhausting by the end of my shift and then I feel guilty going home to 3 children and husband (when we are not passing in the doorway of coming and going) too tired to do much of anything. I am glad that I am not hosting any Christmas parties though.... My house it a wreck and I'm a terrible hostess anyway-- I'm just glad not to have that added stress. I'll let the people who LIKE doing that sort of thing take care of it.

sorry to pass the buck!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry you've been so busy at work! But i have to agree with the whole party hosting thing. we've been busy over here too. Hope you have a great Christmas though! And that you get to relax a little :)