Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So we went to see the doctor again today and he said I'm about the same.... dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced. I'm trying not to be impatient but my feet were so swollen this morning that I could hardly get them into my shoes for work and then once I did, my toes were numb half the morning. I went and had a pedicure yesterday (I have cute flowers on my big toes) but I felt bad for the "manicurist"-- she was massaging my feet and her fingers were disappearing into folds of water-retaining skin... SO GROSS! 

I'm glad to have Brandon home from his trip to Chaco canyon. We're still thinking about baby names... once again we are having difficulty with the girl's name. The boy name is still alternating between Benjamin and Brigham

Now its kinda a race to see who delivers first. Me, Alyson Brown (my sis-in-law), or my friend Shannon. We're all due within a few days of each other.... I'm due first, but just watch me go last.... I would be very frustrated!  :)

7 comments:

The Adams Family said...

For your swollen feets sake I hope you go first!

Unknown said...

Have I mentioned you ought to consider Jacqueline for a girl. You do know two of us!

I'm still with Brigham for a boy :)

Good luck! Hope your feet go back down!

Cal and Whit said...

Good luck with your feet! At least they look cute though, even if they are a bit swollen!
Hooray for a new baby to come...soon!

Jackie Sullivan said...

I just want to see what you have, it's killing me!

aabrownfamily said...

It's going to be close Valynn! On monday I was at a 2 and 70% efaced. We'll see what happens this Monday. I hope you don't have to wait too long. That would be fun if we went on the same day.

Hoggards said...

Oh man, the days of swollen feet! I hated those days! Good for you for going to get a pedicure! I really hope you go soon! No going last! We'll be anxious to hear!!!

Jessi said...

Hope that baby comes out soon!!!!!!