The other morning Aunt Mandi came over to watch the girls while Brandon left for school and I was already at work. The girls have been sleeping in little if any clothes other than panties/diaper. After the girls woke up Mandi was ready to "switch shifts" with Sarah. Quincy asked if she could go with Mandi and Mandi replied that it was "too cold outside and you don't have on any clothes" Quincy replied:
"Its okay. I will go put on a hat."
Sarah was again babysitting and had brought pizza over to feed the girls for lunch. Sarah was putting Quincy in the car to go for a ride and Quincy commented:
"It was a great day today. I had pizza!"
about 45 minutes later, at Heather's house Quincy said "I think it is time for dinner." When Heather reminded her that she had eaten pizza not an hour earlier Quincy said something like:
"Oh. I think it is time for some icecream."
5 comments:
HAHA. SO CUTE!
You are lucky they don't take diapers off in bed!
You are not truly dressed until you have the perfect hat! Hee-hee.
I think it's so great that you're writing these down. I need to do something like that.
I LOVE MY NIECES!!!!
She knows exactly what she's talking about. It's always time for ice cream!
Post a Comment