My Missy did that the other day with a red washable marker. I said the same thing: "You are so lucky this was washable!" Missy choose to write on the doors and fridge, not herself though. :) Kids are a handful!
hey brandon! looks like something you would do. it was good to see you on the river again. here is my blog. id love to see your pics of deso. i will call you when i get back in the valley.
Yeah, Dave told me you have a blog. I am glad we can see pics of you guys. Your girls are getting so big. They are so cute. We will totally go on a cruise with you- give us 2 years.
5 comments:
I love the pictures! Your girls are so full of life it's amazing! It looks like you've been having a fun summer. We need to get together and play!
Wow!! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!!! Your girls are so cute!!!
My Missy did that the other day with a red washable marker. I said the same thing: "You are so lucky this was washable!" Missy choose to write on the doors and fridge, not herself though. :) Kids are a handful!
hey brandon! looks like something you would do. it was good to see you on the river again. here is my blog. id love to see your pics of deso. i will call you when i get back in the valley.
Yeah, Dave told me you have a blog. I am glad we can see pics of you guys. Your girls are getting so big. They are so cute. We will totally go on a cruise with you- give us 2 years.
Post a Comment