Another funny, Quincy is afraid of flies (why she's not nervous about spiders, mosquitos, or other insects, I don't know). Today there was a fly in our kitchen-- Quincy says, "Mommy, will you freak it out!!?" and then ran around the kitchen with a fly swatter trying to "sccwitch" it. -- I don't know where the "freak out" came from though-- just shows they are sponges!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Quincy started preschool (daycare) last Monday at R-Kids (provided by IHC for employees) She seems to really enjoy teacher Brittney. Eleanor is still at home during the day with Brandon. Norah is to the point in her life that she likes to take her diaper off at any time of day (usually in her crib after we have put her to bed). Last weekend I went in to her room to get her up in the morning and found her with her diaper off and poop smeared all over her face, torso, bedsheets, crib slats-- it was terrible! I should have taken pictures but was irritated enough that I just went and dropped her in the tub for a good washing. YUCK! She's also getting very vocal, opinionated, and her vocabulary grown every day-- crazy how fast they grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like things are exciting as always at your house! I hope Quincy likes school. She is so smart I know she'll do good!
So I guess that means my mom is at the hosptial already? I didn't know what time and apparently no one tells you anything when you live in Texas. Do you know what's going on?
You family is SO cute. It's so much fun to see you guys! And a cruise! SO MUCH FUN!
That's funny my mom gave you my blog address. She cracks me up!
Post a Comment